Monday 28 May 2012

HARVEY NICHOLS JUBILEE THEMED WINDOWS


I love a good window display and my eyes were out on stalks when I saw this. Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge, are celebrating Her Royal Highness’ Diamond Jubilee with quintessentially British window installations.  It took me a few weeks to get back and take some snaps, but here they are…

The windows have a vintage feel with faux boutiques such as ‘Harvey Nickers’, ‘Nic’s Plaice’ and ‘Blooming Lovely’ – yet they are contrasted with contemporary styles and on-trend outfits. Totally tongue-in-cheek, but absolutely worth a look.

Donna Ida, founder of the eponymous denim indie Donna Ida x

Tweet me at @DonnaIda and read my diary here at the Donna Ida website by clicking here.




See more images after the jump...





Images courtesy of Donna Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment