Monday 16 April 2012

VISITING BOTTEGA




The power of Twitter – it’s how I met my good friend Sam who owns Bottega in Tarporley, Cheshire.  I’ve been trying to squeeze in a visit for months now but finally made it last weekend. The highlight of the trip was discovering her fantastic boutique.

If you’re in the Tarporley area you really must go – I was there for hours and kept finding new things to snap up (so it’s probably a good idea I’m safely stashed in London most of the time). One of the things I loved most about Bottega is the Birdcage Café, delicious food in a beautiful atmosphere.

Donna, owner of Donna Ida, x

Bobby Dazzler with Sam and my furry friends


 I stripped this table bare


My kind of card.


Sam with her son Harry and mum Trish.



Sam’s so creative, this is just a piece of framed fabric.


I’m in love with this haberdashery counter.


My Bottega haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment