Monday 12 March 2012

DONNA LOVES SKINNY JEANS


It’s no secret that I love my skinny jeans.  Because a) any – ANY – shoe looks good with them (ok not a wedge) b) you can wear them year-round – as with most jeans they’re delightfully season-less and c) they’re good on the vertically challenged.  

I have three that I wear all the time and they’re my fail-safe options.  If I haven’t worn one of them in a week I’ll suddenly spy a pair and think ‘ah! you! you’re coming with me today’.  I pretty much wear the same thing all the time and just mix and match the bags and shoes.  

So here they are – my three secret skinny weapons!  And before you ask – they’re ALL super comfortable. They wouldn’t get a look-in otherwise. Wear with heels, flats, sandals or tuck into boots.

Donna Ida, founder of Donna Ida  x

No comments:

Post a Comment